Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Telemetry Tire Loads

Though exhausted, I was able to get a little bit done today. Did some tire research, then I examined telemetry data from both the NSS mod and NR2003. Primarily dynamic: tire loads, left/right/front/rear weight distribution percentages in addition to cross weight calculations. Comparing between the two sims the tire loads are clearly very, very similar at the same places on the track.

While reviewing data in MoTeC, I had some inital concerns about the loading being too high. It's comforting to see those concerns were unnecessary.

4 comments:

  1. hello i'm diego hernandez man a opinion the version of the mod nss4.0 had the truck mod of nr2003 pwf 2005 mod only say if u can update for the ncts09 rioux mod and tell me which mod of nr2003 are basing for do this bullring 2011 or cup11's because i can help with the skins

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the person the nasdepo07 said in the lastest post i give you the skins but i need a template for know and convert or do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry the person is me diego hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, there are no new templetes yet. I'm focusing on the physics at the moment. When that is wrapped up, I'll move on to the graphical side of the mod. In my test version, I'm still using the NSS 2010 model with John Mustian's updated spoiler off of the FMS forum.

    ReplyDelete