Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Springs Are Nearly Done

I've almost completed the spring sizes. Since there are so many sizes, I've had to strike a balance. My previous work on them made them too small by 4 or so inches, which was causing very serious binding. All I need to do in this area is decide upon a rear spring angle and that area of work will be completed. RF control arms appear to be ready to go in as well. Holding off a bit on that for LF info. Based upon what information I receive, I have the option of finding an average and using 4 chassis'....or modeling a chassis for each track on the schedule. Won't be a problem either way, but it the fact remains that it needs to be correct. Ideally, whatever work I put in now will save me time down the road...especially if certain physics changes are made for rFactor 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment